Fax: (908) 654-8780
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOLY TRINITY INTERPAROCHIAL SCHOOL
AN OVERVIEW . . .
Holy Trinity Interparochial School is a religious and educational resource serving local communities since 1916.
In 1991 the parishes of St. Helen, Our Lady of Lourdes, and Holy Trinity configured under co- sponsonship. The school site remained at Holy Trinity while the governance was shared by the three pastors. Operating under the auspices of the Newark Archdiocesan School System, the school emphasizes the values of our faith and continually seeks to build a Faith Community where priests, parents, parishioners, students, faculty, and staff share a common concern for the spiritual and educational growth of each individual.
Holy Trinity Interparochial School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Holy Trinity Interparochial School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.