Points of Interest in Flemington

Case Cemetery/Chief Tuccamirgan Grave Between 56 & 60 Bonnell Street, open to the public at all times.

Civil War Monument Main Street at North Main, East Main, and Pennsylvania Avenue. Open to the public at all times.

Fleming Castle 5 Bonnell Street, built 1756. Open two days per year during Flemington Victorian Days.

Old Hunterdon County Courthouse Main and Court Streets, built 1791.

Black River and Western Railroad Central Avenue, call for hours of operation (908) 782-9600.

Mine Street, Open as business. Built 1814.

Bibliography: Guide to Flemington New Jersey, by B. Clayton and K. Whitley, Clayton & Whitley Press, 1987; The Area Guide Book: Bucks & Hunterdon Counties, Enandem Graphics, Inc., 1992-93.




Main Map